547 Pembroke St.
"Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father." Col. 3:17
Hillside offers many ministries that support our congregation, our community, and our our world. Hillside strives to minister to the entire family and encourages each one to seek a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Children, Youth, Women, and Men The task of these ministries is to teach and engage in missions. These ministries support world and home missions through prayer and giving while providing opportunities for fellowship, discipleship, and outreach for each area of the family.
- The Hillside Youth Group focuses the energies of our teens on serving Jesus by serving others and by having fun in the process. Check out the Youth page for the latest news on what the youth group is doing.
Hillside reaches out to the community, the state, and the world in the following ways:
- NH Church Starts support from Hillside and other New Hampshire SBC churches help new churches get started
- World Missions through the SBC Cooperative Program, Hillside contributes to missionary efforts to spread the gospel across the US and around the world
Worship and Music
Music plays an important role in our worship service. We welcome new voices and instruments for our praise team.
- Adult Choir
- Children's Choir
- Praise Band
- Special solo music
Exploring God's Word is an integral part of our spiritual life. We offer discussion groups and study materials for every age group.
Bible Study takes place on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. and on Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m. Currently from Fall 2009 to Spring 2010, we are taking a tour of the New Testament and surveying one book per session. Weekly handouts give you information for further study at home.
- Sunday Services Complimentary coffee contributes to an informal, relaxed Adult Sunday School. After the Worship Service, coffee and pastry are provided to encourage people linger, chat, and have fellowship.
- Fellowship Dinners Held periodically after Worship Service, these occasions give us the opportunity to bring food to share and enjoy each other's company.
- Singspiration Night Held on months that have a fifth Sunday, this event offers you a time to perform your favorite gospel song or hymn for an appreciative audience. Come to sing or come to listen.
- Concerts After our public concerts, we offer refreshments for attendees and performers alike and encourage fellowship.